RPA Express - Interating from Excel to Xpath

I am attempting to interate through rows in Excel and paste\output into an XPath on a website.
I am using the Get Column action and have set the index to Column D where the text input is located. I created a Recorder Variable Current_Row as a List Type with the default value. The Get Column action is set to save the results to Current_Row variable. I have then set up a For Each loop to perform the nested actions for each element in the Current Row variable. The filter is set to 2-* to ignore the header row. The web element is set to use the use the current_row variable as input for a text field. When I run the process. The information in all of the columns are written to the text field vs each column one by one? What I’m I doing wrong?

Hi @rwinkler you need to move For Each action out of Excel and move Open Website action under For Each action, and in the Web element action select “element” instead of “current_row”.

You can see details on how to work with lists and tables using For Each loop in this video