RPA Express Queries

ocr
rpa

Hello,

I have following queries on RPA express

1. I would like to create a bot, that has custom business implementation such Web API calling, reading custom files,etc. Is it possible to achieve this using RPA express?

2. What will happen in case of network or system down when a bot is working. Once the issue is resolved,how does the bot restart the process. Ideally I would like to know how the exception scenarios are handled.

3. Is there free a OCR engine available in RPA Express?

Thanks,
Karthik

@karthik_krishna

I would like to create a bot, that has custom business implementation such Web API calling, reading custom files,etc. Is it possible to achieve this using RPA express?

There are three examples in Control Tower, you can use them as a reference to create your own bot. But support of such cases is not provided in the RPA Express package.

What will happen in case of network or system down when a bot is working. Once the issue is resolved,how does the bot restart the process. Ideally I would like to know how the exception scenarios are handled.

a. If you use only local assents in your recording, a network failure will have no impact…
b. You can set a number of retries for each Business Process in Control Tower using Advanced Options in the Run tab, as shown on the image below:

Is there free a OCR engine available in RPA Express?

Yes, the OCR engine is available.