RPA Recorder fails with exit code 805306369

Hi Team,

I have installed RPA Express in my new laptop. But whenever i am trying to do something RPA studio gets hang.

Please find attached error

Please help me as per as possible I need to do task on RPA studio.

Hello @amol_sonavane. Could you please check whether your laptop meets System requirements: https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/System+Requirements ?

Hi Valeryia,

Please find attached screenshot of my system configuration. Laptop meet system requirements.

Hi Team,

Please help me :slight_smile:

Hi Team,

Need ur help. I have reinstall RPA express but still facing same issue…

Please run from command prompt the following command:
C:\Users%user_name%>java -version
and provide screenshot of the results.

1 Like

PLease find attachement

1 Like

Thank you. So, in this case, please try the following:

1. Exit RPA Express.
  2. Then go to folder C:\RPAExpress\Studio\ and open workfusion-studio.ini in any editor.
  3. Change parameters Xms from 512 to 1024 and Xmx from 1024 to 2048. You should receive picture as on my screenshot:
  4. Save and close file. Start RPA Express and check how it works.
2 Likes

Hi.

It respond fine now but at the time of play recording it gives me below error.

Glad to know that it helps :slight_smile: As about the second exception, please try the following solution: https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Troubleshooting#expand-RecordingisnotplayingjavanetMalformedURLExceptionnoprotocol

1 Like

Hi Team,

I have done with all configuration for connecting robot. But still it gives me problem.

Connecting robot take lots of time and after end it gives me error.

Please suggest if i need to do more configuration…

Hello @amol_sonavane.
Could you please advise what exception you received? And what configuration you did?

Dear Team,

Showing below error again :tired_face:

Please help

Seems that your Java failed due to lack of memory. Could you please try to exit RPA Express and then run your script once again? Also please check how much free memory you have and if possible try to close all unnecessary applications.