RPAe Installation Error

Dear team,

when I tried to install the RPA Express as administrator, I met this “Update admin user error: Update admin user in PostgreSQL database was failed.”
How can I solve it?
Thank you!

Regards,
Jodie!
RPAe%20installation%20error_update%20admin%20in%20DB%20failed|501x380

Hi Jodie, please try rebooting the PC and then installing RPA Express.

Hola amigos, estoy instalando WorkFusion RPA Express y al finalizar e intentar ejecutar el programa me aparece este error. Adjunto imagen. Ayúdenme por favor! Muchas gracias.

Hi Alesia,

Your method worked. Installed successfully now. Thank you.

Cheers,
Jodie

1 Like

Hi @asterizko, please also try rebooting your computer and then launching the installer.
Let me know if this doesn’t work.

1 Like

Hello @ashapkina, I did it but it did not work :confused:, follow the same message. Look, here in another post is in more detail my configuration:

Here, pleeese!

@asterizko I have forwarded your request to the support team. They’ll write to you in this thread Unable to install RPA Express, “Workfusion RPA Express has stopped working”

Hi @ashapkina,

I have downloaded Iac express/bussiness version 2.2.2 .When i try to launch the application ,I come across the following issue:
installation%20error

post opening the application It shows the following errror:

Please help me to resolve this issue

Kindly help

@ravikumar177 try this solution from the Troubleshooting guide
https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Troubleshooting#expand-Unabletoopenrecording

2 Likes

Thank you so much

Hi @ashapkina

I’ve installed new WorkFusion IAC for Developers. And when I try to run Studio, I got the message

. And I’m not able to run components.
I tried to switch off the antivirus and firewall while installing, it didn’t help.
Studio_log.zip (6.5 KB)
WF_IAC_Installation_logs.zip (9.0 MB)
Could you please help me with that?

@eromanova for any issues regarding Developer edition, please create a ticket in the helpdesk project https://jira.workfusion.com/servicedesk/customer/portals