RPAExpress 1.3.0 stuck after splash screen

splashscreen

I have 3 times installed new version of RPA Express. 1.3.0-beta.

I have i7 cpu with 16gb ram.

1- Deleted log files.
2- Disabled anti-virus.
3- Give full permission to all users RPAExpress folder.
4- Used winrar instead winzip for extracting.

Same error, I have constantly .
I saw a suggestion to change configuration file in forum but it was for version 1.1.
Can you please help me ? Should I try to install 1.2 stable version.

Property: target.Environment
Value: P
Reason: Failed to convert property value of type ‘java.lang.String’ to required type ‘java.util.Map’ for property ‘Environment’; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type ‘java.lang.String’ to required type ‘java.util.Map’ for property ‘Environment’: no matching editors or conversion strategy found

Action: Update your application’s configuration
logs.rar (10.6 KB)

@fatih.akbas I assume you already followed these steps. Is that right?https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Troubleshooting#expand-RPAExpresslaunchgetsstuckshowingsplashscreen
We’ll have a look at the logs you have posted.

Yes I have followed mentioned steps but they are for version 1.1. I think my issue is different and it can be specific for version 1.3.0

@ashapkina : Do you need also log files from Temp folder ( installation logs) ? I can share them also.

It seems my installation was successful according to Temp folder logs.

RPA=======
MSI (s) (F0:C4) [14:20:27:217]: Note: 1: 1707
MSI (s) (F0:C4) [14:20:27:217]: Product: WorkFusion RPA – Installation completed successfully.

MSI (s) (F0:C4) [14:20:27:218]: Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: WorkFusion RPA. Product Version: 1.3.0.140. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: WorkFusion. Installation success or error status: 0.

Recorder ====
MSI (s) (F0:8C) [14:19:19:247]: Product: WorkFusion Recorder – Installation completed successfully.

MSI (s) (F0:8C) [14:19:19:247]: Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: WorkFusion Recorder. Product Version: 1.3.0.140. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: WorkFusion. Installation success or error status: 0.

@spectator @ashapkina @azinchuk : I have installed 1.3.0 to another PC and I have got exact same error. It seems your current beta version has bug. Can you please provide me earlier version ? (1.2.0 etc)

I need to continue my POCs. Other PRA tools are already up & running. I have already spent too much time on Automate Academy so I do not want to give up from WF for such silly issue but I need working software to do POC.

Thanks for you kindly support.

@fatih.akbas
As I understand, you managed to install but have issues when opening RPA Express. In this case, we don’t need installation logs.
Please send us your wfagent logs C:\RPAExpress\RPA\wfagent\logs

@ashapkina agent logs are already available in first post. can you provide me previous version if analysis will take time.

@fatih.akbas Unfortunately, we only provide the latest version for download. I escalated your issues to our support team.

@ashapkina : Thanks for clear answer. I will try to use directly SPA via pre-sale. I hope support team can found issue soon. I am ready to provide all required information.

@fatih.akbas please send us all files from folder C:\RPAExpress\RPA\wfagent

@ashapkina : Here is the whole file except status-agent-8.5.0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar . file is too big to post your cloud servicewfagent.rar (957.1 KB)

@ashapkina
Any progress on your investigation ? Am I the only one has this error ?

We couldn’t reproduce this issue. Please try to uninstall RPA Express (check that the folder C:\RPAExpress has been fully removed, if not - remove it manually), and then re-install it.

@fatih.akbas We have found the issue that causes that error. We will fix it for our May release.

I am having the same issue. Did try to post the issue in this forum but seems like the moderator has allowed that. I am using version 1.4.0.

Please help.

Can you please help me with this. I am unable to move forward. After installation its getting stuck in the splash screen.

I am attaching the .bat file in text formatRPA.txt (469 Bytes)

the error that I am getting is as below.

"Property: target.model
Value: 9020
Reason: Failed to convert property value of type ‘java.lang.String’ to required type ‘com.workfusion.status.config.ModelConfig’ for property ‘model’; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type ‘java.lang.String’ to required type ‘com.workfusion.status.config.ModelConfig’ for property ‘model’: no matching editors or conversion strategy found

Action:

Update your application’s configuration"

Kindly HELP!!!

Hi @rohit.jothindran,
Please send us these files: C:\RPAExpress\RPA\wfagent

wfagent.zip (986.5 KB)

Please find attached the requested files. I have excluded “status-agent-8.5.0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar” file due to its szie.

Kindly help.

@rohit.jothindran thank you.

Hi Team,

Any update regarding the error ?

Regards
Rohit