Scheduling RPA recorder

Is it possible to schedule the recording in RPA, i.e, to play the created recording at a specified time.

Control Tower - Changing Status from PENDING to STARTED
Rpa manual task

@SJohny_T
You can publish your recording to Control Tower and create a schedule for it. More details you can find in the post below

the schedule is not starting, please tell me if there is any mistake with this

@Lasitha_Wijenayake
the server time in Control Tower is set to GMT time zone. Your schedule is set to 16:05 and the server time is 11:12, so it starts in about 5 hours.

Please mind the information from the post below
https://forum.workfusion.com/t/scheduled-business-process/8994/2?source_topic_id=8765

Hello,

I made a Bot, which I now want to make his actions in a scheduled time. Therefor I scheduled the busines process. But the status stays at pending and the bot doesn´t execute any actions which are programmed.

Greetings,
Yves Deja

@yves_deja,

please check the schedule settings and post here its screenshot. Note that Control Tower time zone can vary from yours

@yves_deja
FYI: time zone in Control Tower is set to GMT.

I changed server time in control tower as a GMT +5, but in the scheduler, server time is not changed…

You have changed user timezone, but not the server time. It is not supported for RPAx - only for SPA.

I am @ clients premises so I need to schedule the process that I developed… so Give me a solution.

@azinchuk help me

@Lasitha_Wijenayake,. On your screenshot, I can see a draft schedule. Post a screenshot with an already created schedule.

@azinchuk please find the screen shot

how can i schedule this process on every day at 5AM and 7AM

@Lasitha_Wijenayake
you should consider the time difference between GMT (Server time) and the local time zone set on the machine. It’s 5,5 hours. It’s 23:30 and 01:30 for 5 AM and 7 AM respectively.

If your Business Process still can not start double check your input data and try to start the process manually.

Please help me how I can change the server time as my local system time?

@kalithas_eswar
at the moment it’s a fixed property. Please vote for this topic to promote the feature for implementation.

Is it possible to run RPA recording on trigger from some other application.

@amashentsev
As of now server time is 18.42. My system time is 14.42. How I can Scheduling the process.?