I need to handle the following kind of scenario using outlook.
- Filter Unread emails (OK)
- Search Email with specific name (OK)
- IF attachment available download it into a specific folder. (Pending)
- Check next unread email (pending)
Retrieve the email message from outlook
Go to the Office365.
Click on Filter.
Select the Unread emails.
Read the email (Subject line and attachment) and Save the attachment at specific folder in our machine
Read the Unread emails one by one and download the attachments to a common folder.
Please Refer the Screenshot
- According to the screenshot, I need to download every attachment under the NTB Subject