Single click works but not Double click

Hi,

I have a strange issue. When I ask the robot to click on Xapth element it works but if I replace the single click by a double click it does not work anymore and I have the below error.

I took a look in the forum ans someone met the same issue but there was no solution in the post.

Rgds,

L.

Error executing MouseClickAction
com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.PlaybackException: Error executing TemplateAction[templateName=MouseClickAction.ftl,id=7,name=Optional[MouseClickAction],parent=1,arguments=ActionArguments[exactMatch=[true],xsi:type=[recorder:MouseClickAction, recorder:MouseClickAction],pollingInterval=[300],active=[true],searchInFrames=[false],type=[WEB_ELEMENT],button=[1],delay=[3000],webElementLocatorType=[XPATH],actionDetails=[(double-click left button)],clickType=[DOUBLE_CLICK],webElementLocator=[//table[contains(@id,“ResultResearchGridView-record”)][1]],awaitTimeout=[2000]]]
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.flow.StandardControlFlow.execute(StandardControlFlow.java:54)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.action.template.TemplateAction.execute(TemplateAction.java:28)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.action.template.TemplateAction.execute(TemplateAction.java:15)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.playback.player.ActionPlayer.next(ActionPlayer.java:64)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.playNextAction(PlaybackLogic.java:152)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:112)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.UnsupportedCommandException: mouseMoveTo

I have the same issue on other web pages. Double click is not working at all. I spent hours to find a solution because I’m now blocked on my project.

It would be very appreciated if someone could help me to solve this issue :wink:

Hi @loger do you get this error in all browsers? We have reproduced this issue in Firefox (we will investigate it), but in Chrome the clicks work.

Hi Ashapkina,

Unfortunately, IE is the only browser I can use because of security settings. I though it was a very simple project I was working on but finally it is much more difficult :frowning:

Is there any other possibility to fixe this issue? I tried with 2* single clicks but it does not work.

Maybe somebody can provide me with a custon action?

Many thanks for your help,

L.

@loger I have the same issue when using Internet Explorer and Firefox.
The same error appears when clicking on the web element using Custom action.

We have created a bug to investigate, I’ll keep you posted about the progress.

Thanks.

Hope it will be solved as it is basic command in web automation :wink:

Rgds,

L.

Hi @loger

We have fixed this bug. The fix will be available in the next RPA Express release, in December.

@loger this bug has been fixed in version 2.2.