As some of you may already know, SPA 9.1 has been released.
The highlights of the release are:
(Note that you need to have access to SPA Knowledge Base to open the links below)
- Dashboards have been renamed as Analytics. Updated analytics enhances the experience for business users, adding more out-of-the-box capabilities to measure automation efforts, track SLAs, and improve transparency of your operations.
- Information Extraction Performance Improvements: tests on a 100-page document have shown 10x performance increase
- 2x hardware requirement reduction for AutoML
- AutoML SDK wizard has been implemented in WorkFusion Studio to make AutoML SDK project configuration easier
- Users can now train the models with a nearly 100% accuracy through the new Checker model, which validates and removes incorrectly predicted values produced by the original model
- Bot load balancing has been significantly improved to ensure minimal downtime for RPA bots. Users are now able to view historical bot utilization on their analytics dashboard.
- Secrets Vault has been implemented in WorkFusion Studio for storing secure data
- Inspector tool has a new UI and improved performance
- A new AutoML SDK Learning Course has been introduced in Automation Academy to help you maximize the benefits of Intelligent Automation without the need of having an in-house data scientist
- Installation, performance and other improvements
- Bug fixes
Read more about these and other features and bug fixes in the Release Notes, and contact your account manager with any comments and suggestions.
The WorkFusion Team