Unable to connect with robot

rparecorder
play-recording

Hi, I am new to RPA express and have tried to record a test case, but while playing back i get the following error.

**Unable to connect with robot**

Unable to connect with robot
  com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.DriverInitializationException: Unable to connect with robot
      at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.connect(RpaUniversalDriver.java:128)
      at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.initialize(RpaUniversalDriver.java:64)
      at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:76)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.remote.UnreachableBrowserException: Could not start a new session. Possible causes are invalid address of the remote server or browser start-up failure.
Build info: version: '8.5.0.3', revision: 'd87d4f32f3', time: '2018-02-23T12:31:39.262Z'
System info: host: 'INFPU013140', ip: '172.20.54.8', os.name: 'Windows 10', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '10.0', java.version: '1.8.0_121'
Driver info: driver.version: RpaUniversalDriver
      at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:677)
      at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startSession(RemoteWebDriver.java:250)
      at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startSession(RemoteWebDriver.java:232)
      at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.<init>(RemoteWebDriver.java:133)
      at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.<init>(RemoteWebDriver.java:170)
      at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.selenium.wrapper.RemoteDriverWrapper.<init>(RemoteDriverWrapper.java:44)
      at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.connect(RpaUniversalDriver.java:126)
      at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.initialize(RpaUniversalDriver.java:64)
      at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.PlaybackLogic.run(PlaybackLogic.java:76)
  Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.util.Map
      at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.createSession(ProtocolHandshake.java:344)
      at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.createSession(ProtocolHandshake.java:135)
      at org.openqa.selenium.remote.HttpCommandExecutor.execute(HttpCommandExecutor.java:142)
      at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:656)
      at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startSession(RemoteWebDriver.java:250)
      at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startSession(RemoteWebDriver.java:232)
      at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.<init>(RemoteWebDriver.java:133)
      at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.<init>(RemoteWebDriver.java:170)
      at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.selenium.wrapper.RemoteDriverWrapper.<init>(RemoteDriverWrapper.java:44)
      at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.player.driver.RpaUniversalDriver.connect(RpaUniversalDriver.java:126)

Solutions tried:

1. Checked to see system configuration satisfies the requirements of RPA express.
  2. Restarted the Bot Manager.
  3. Restarted all the Components.
  4. Reinstalled the software (to be sure)
    5.Tried to start all the services automatically but facing the following issues:

Please help.

@nidhi_mishraHW Please try this solution Unable to connect with Robot - Error
Link to troubleshooting guide: https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Troubleshooting#expand-PlatformMonitorpageisunreachable

Hi ashapkina,

I am experiencing the same errors and applied all the solutions that have been recommended, it the Robot still doesnt start.

Hello,

I am currently using Workfusion RPA Express and after having explored all the solutions listed in the Forum, I am still not able to fix the issue I am currently facing.

Here all the actions I have taken:

1 – Check the Laptop meets system requirements and it does. And I have Admin rights.

1. Restarted the Bot Manager.

2. Restarted all the Components.

3. Reinstalled the software (to be sure)

4. Installed with Admin rights, Install Microsoft Loopback Adapter as described on Microsoft TechNet web-site. or follow the instruction below (for Windows 10):

5. Re-start all components

6. Restarted Windows, nothing changed.

7. Run Open Platform monitor / Command board/ Run 2 commands : rpa.hub.start + rpa.node.start
    Result Code 200 for both.

Checked BOT status still the same.

Can you please advise.

Many thanks
Emilie