Unable to Connect with robot

Hello everyone,

In my company, we are interested in RPA, and therefore I got the challenge to investigate how it works, and which application suits us the best. We have a case > the CSI tool >> which is a standardized process which costs us 2 hours per customer. We have a server where the CSI tool is installed so a select group of people (since we do not work on the same place) have access to this tool. I want to install Workfusion also on this server. The installation succeeded. However, when I try a simple action >> opening word >> typing some words I get the error >. unable to connect with robot.

I read some other post about this error. However, I do not know exactly how to solve the problem. And whether the problem can be solved?

I also checked out the server profiles. I used the server name from SQL, however, this did not help.

Can someone tell me what I can do/check or change to start testing a robot to see wether workfusion is a tool we want to use for further automation?

Hi @christel.kleipoel you can find the default settings for the server profile here: https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/Preferences#Preferences-PreferencesOverview

If you still have this error after filling in the profile, please let us know.

Hi @christel.kleipoel do you still have this issue?