Unable to Log in to Control Tower

I am able to log in to Platform Monitor with the user name and password that I created when I installed the software however when I use the same user name and password to log in for Control Tower it does not work. Why is this the case? The workfusion for the user name and password does work. Is there a difference between using the workfusion log in where the user name and password is workfusion rather than the log in created when I installed the software?

Hi @addie.blohm are you trying to log in the local RPA Express control tower with these credentials? What is the control tower URL?

@addie.blohm do you still have this issue? If you do, please provide the details requested above.

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply I use the link: http://localhost:15280/workfusion/login Iam unable to log in with the user name and password I set up with when I installed the software. I can use the user name and password for Platform Monitor but not Control Tower.

@addie.blohm what version of RPA Express do you use? How did you install it, just downloaded the Installer from the website and ran it?

@addie.blohm could you please provide the details requested above if you still have this issue?