Unable to perform connection to remote host to 1 script only

Hi, We have problem with our RPA Express. We have 2 scripts. 1 is working properly but 1 is not working and Getting error "unable to perform connection to remote host’ this problem started since 7th nov. Before it was working properly. Please help me to solve this problem.

@syscortsupport can you run the script in the Studio and export as a bot task successfully?

Yes I Clicked Export Code as Bot Task and Ot Exported the Code.

Can you open Control Tower in the browser and publish any other script to it (try creating a new short script and publishing it to CT)?
Also, check the list of business processes in CT - it is possible that the script has been published.

There are 2 script in Control Tower. 1 is working but this 1 is giving error. and before 7-nov it was working fine. Suddenly it started giving error.

Have you tried creating a test bot and publishing it to CT, and have checked the list of business processes to make sure the script hasn’t been published?

Yes and It is working perfectly…

now the problem is with the main script…

Can you share the script here so we can test the publishing to Control Tower?

Finance-Excel-Hirise.zip (4.0 KB)

plz check the zip… it has the rpae file…

We couldn’t reproduce this issue. Try exporting it to bot task and then publishing from the code perspective: https://kb.workfusion.com/display/RPAe/How+to+Create+Business+Process#HowtoCreateBusinessProcess-PublishingBotTasktoControlTower

Ok but as a rpae file it is far better… Can you help with this or can arrange remote support via anydesk???
And we published bot to control tower and the bot is not working…

What do you mean it doesn’t work? Does it have an error when you try to run it?
Did you change anything in the script or application setup before it stopped working on Nov 7?

Also, please advise what version of RPA Express you use.

The bot script ran successfully but the process doesn’t get started.

I’m not sure I understand what you mean.
Did you publish the script to CT, clicked Run and nothing happened?

it was successfully run in control tower but we waited it for to be started but it didn’t start the process we have written.

Hi, I did some more troubleshooting and found 1 thing is I played the recording and the script worked properly. Now the problem is with the startup… the script is not getting start only which is not in the script code it is a connection problem. but 1 script is working fine and other script is getting connection error. I posted on main post.

are you there???

@syscortsupport I don’t think I fully understand your issue.

When you run the business process in Control Tower, does it run successfully? Does it not start when you try to schedule it? Please explain in more detail.

Please, also provide this info.