Variables are not accessible

Hello,

I have this error when opening RPA

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unsuported variable type: SECRET
at com.workfusion.studio.recorder.renderer.info.ConstantValueActionInfo.getCurrentValue(ConstantValueActionInfo.java:77)
at com.workfusion.studio.recorder.renderer.info.ConstantValueActionInfo.getActionDetails(ConstantValueActionInfo.java:42)
at com.workfusion.studio.recorder.ui.model.view.handler.ActionDetailsHandler.actionDetails(ActionDetailsHandler.java:183)
at com.workfusion.studio.recorder.editor.presentation.EmfFormsRecorderEditor.updateActionDetails(EmfFormsRecorderEditor.java:515)
at com.workfusion.studio.recorder.editor.presentation.EmfFormsRecorderEditor.updateActionDetails(EmfFormsRecorderEditor.java:518)
at com.workfusion.studio.recorder.editor.presentation.EmfFormsRecorderEditor.updateActionDetails(EmfFormsRecorderEditor.java:504)
at com.workfusion.studio.recorder.editor.presentation.EmfFormsRecorderEditor.lambda$1(EmfFormsRecorderEditor.java:187)
at java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Optional.java:159)
at com.workfusion.studio.recorder.editor.presentation.EmfFormsRecorderEditor.createPartControl(EmfFormsRecorderEditor.java:178)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityPart.createPartControl(CompatibilityPart.java:153)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityEditor.createPartControl(CompatibilityEditor.java:99)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityPart.create(CompatibilityPart.java:364)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

The main problem is the record variables are not accessible, then I don’t know how to solve this issue

@joelalaball when do you get this error, when you try to play the recording?

Hello Ashapkina,

No, before that, when I click on that script I get this

Do open the recording in Record perspective?

Hello Ashapkina,

Sorry not sure to understand what you mean

@joelalaball I mean what perspective is open in the Studio? Is it Record, as on my screenshot?

Do you have the necessary record created in the Secrets Vault and do you have the Secret variable created in the Variables panel? Can you share the screenshot?

Also, please advise what version of the software you are using.

Hello Ashapkina,

the point is that I can’t aces to variables.

But I don’t have any variable as secret

Version is 2.4.0

Hello

@ashapkina any suggestion?