Wanted: Beta-testers for new Power User certification!

Dear trainees,

We are going to launch a new certification course and would like to here the feedback from community enthusiasts first!

As far as you know our Power User learning path is non-gradable and self-paced. In order to bring more value to your Power User certificates and provide more recognition to students who gain practical skills, we created a new certification course. It consists of one graded assignment and quiz to validate the knowledge on the whole Power User path. You will use RPA Express to set up and test your solution, then Automation Academy trainers will grade it and provide their comments.

In order to be the first to get this certificate, please leave a note under that post and we will open the course for you. It will be launched for everybody next week, so you can become one of the first certified Power Users :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Alexandra

4 Likes

Dear Alexandra-san

Thank you for your new announcement. I will try to learn this new course in this weekend.

Best regards,
Shigeki Hagiwara

2 Likes

sign me up!

1 Like

Dear Shigeki-san @s_hagiwara ,
Thank you, the course can be found here https://automationacademy.com/learn/course/index.php?plan=1 as step 6. Also Japan version will be available later this week so I can write you additionally once it will be launched.

Dear Kian,
Please check your Academy dashboard, the course was open. I’m looking forward for your feedback!

Best regards,
Alexandra

2 Likes

Dear Alexandra-san

Thank you for response and for giving me a chance to learn new course. And I also am appreciated to prepare Japanese version for Japanese trainees. I will try to learn this new course as possible as I can.
Many thanks.
Best regards,
Shigeki Hagiwara

Hi, sign me up, please!

1 Like

Dear Alexandra-san

I woould like to try this assignment . Please give access to this certification.

Best regards,
Kiran Jana

1 Like

Dear Kiran @mjana, Hanna @Hanna,

Access was provided. Looking forward to your feedback :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Alexandra

Hi Shigeki-san,
Japanese version of the course is now available, please check it here - https://automationacademy.com/learn/course/view.php?id=105&lang=ja.

Best regards,
Alexandra

2 Likes

Dear Alexandra-san

Many Thanks !
I am very happy that you prepared the new course in Japanese. It was very encouraging for Japanese trainees to learn the RPA Express.

Best regards,
Shigeki Hagiwara

2 Likes

Good to know :slight_smile:
We will be looking forward to your feedback and will make changes based on it prior course launch.

Best regards,
Alexandra

1 Like

Dear Alexandra-san

I am sorry I can still not finish your early disclosure of this course. I am planning to finish this course until tomorrow(Japan time) and will feed back to you. I will do my best.

Many thanks.
Best regards,
Shigeki Hagiwara

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Dear Alexandrs-san

Thank you for your a lot of support. Sorry I still can not finish this course,yet because I can not resolve an error of Business Process of Assignment. But I would like to feedback this new Course something.

1. About this course
    -It is very good for trainees to certify Power Basic of RPA Express, because this new course is needed all skills that learned previous courses.
  2. About Certification Assignment
    -It is difficult for me to understand well the part of this assignment. That are “[here you specify the current time in the city of company WorkFusion + 1 day] and [here you specify the current time in your city + 1 day]” I do not know well what actions of “+1 day” you ask me in this part.
    -It needs some typical functions that are “Create empty xisx file” and “Send mail via Outlook”. So I can refer Reusable components in “Examples Library”. If you recommend these Reusable components of “Examples Library” in the part of this Assignment, you will promote “Examples Library” more.

I hope my feedback help for you. Many thanks.
Best regards,
Shigeki Hagiwara

1 Like

Hi, Shigeki-san!
Thank you very much for the feedback!

• 1 day means the following thing: you have to schedule a meeting for tomorrow on appropriate time. In the letter you propose a particular time which is equal the current time in two different locations plus 24 hours.
    “Examples Library” is highly recommended to use while working with this assignment.
1 Like

Dear Andrei-san

Thank you for your response. I understood “+1day”, but I am thinking the time after 24hrs is the same time as it retrieved from the Web. Do you want to include the date in the specified time?
Best regards,
Shigeki Hagiwara

Ok. Thank you very much! We will correct the assignment. It will sound like this - Email text: “Hello everyone! Let’s make a call tomorrow at [here you specify the current time in the city of company WorkFusion ]. Please take into consideration that in my city the time will be [here you specify the current time in your city]. Regards!"

1 Like

Dear Andrei-san

Thank you for your response, Many thanks !
Best regards,
Shigeki Hagiwara

Dear Alexandra-san

Thank you for your a lot of support.
I finished your early disclosure of new course today. I sent the result package of Assignment. Many thanks.
Best regards,
Shigeki Hagiwara