We launch it! RPA Express: Introduction and Getting Started

Hi @vaibhavi_modake , yes, it is.

Hi @dipti_shrivasta, yes, you can use other historical prices.
@natasha_gupta I think you can do the same :wink:

Hi @ramanjaneyulu_vaddi, please resubmit your assignment, you’ve got 3 attempts.

thanks @abulka, i have submitted the assignment waiting for the grades now.

Thanks for information @Abulka :slight_smile:

I have submitted my assignment using Yahoo historical prizes :slight_smile:

This course is really good, good work team :wink:

2 Likes

Are there a deadline for the cource, why and when is last day for submission? I been at a conferance and I have not recived any feedback on the assignments from yesterday. The time is ticking for me.

Hi. I am running through RPAe courses and was working on a guided example.
After creating the project (using recorder), when I try to click on ‘Publish to control tower’ it doesn’t show any window to enter the process name. Just nothing. No updates to the list of processes either.

I see the control tower is active/running, and I am also logged in to the control tower web UI using credentials.

Any idea on what I might be missing here?

Do let me know if you guys need more details.

Thanks,
Ulhas S.

Oh. And i did click on the drop down link for ‘As new business process’. It is still the same. No dialog window for insert process name or any such info.

Thanks.

I got this deadline warning that do not make sense.
I have been a member since september.

This course was really helpful to understand workfusion in a better way!..Thanks for the course :slight_smile:

Hi @abulka,

For RPA Express: Introduction and Getting Started [NEW], whenever I click on assignment link i get this error of “sorry, this activity is hidden”. Also, the grade page does not show any of the submitted or graded assignments

@swati1

All assignments were graded yesterday.
We switched off grading assignments. Now this is an option, not requirement.

@swati1

What is the problem you faced up? You can not get a certificate, your progress do not calculate?

Hi @YShilyaev_Workfusion,

Since my assignments grades are not available and updated, I am unable to download the certificate for this course.

Hi,

The above announcement is for Power User Level 1 and Level 2.
The course I am facing problem is “RPA Express: Introduction and Getting Started” where I am unable to see my assignments grade and download certificate.

We’ve made the same changes for RPA Express course too.
If you have an issue with certificate issuing - please send us a request to help@automationacademy.com or post your email here.

Great :hugs:, I tought they had changed it.
Sudenly I past the course :trophy: a 100%, while working on Assignment7.

I have sent a mail to help@automationacademy.com. Hope after this, i am able to download my certificate.