WF RPA 112 - OCR no more working

ocr
issues

Hello
I developped a scenario wuch contains OCR in RPA 111
I uninstalled RPA 111 and installed RPA 112 ((unzipped with 7zip)
I ran again my scenario and I got error on OCR action

So even with a very simple test OCR does not work anymore (I modified image to be sure it gets it correctly)

Error :
Failed to execute Action OcrAction
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute Action OcrAction
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.processor.ActionFlowPlayer.execute(ActionFlowPlayer.java:311)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.processor.ActionFlowPlayer.processAction(ActionFlowPlayer.java:256)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.model.action.SwitchWindowAction.executeNestedActions(SwitchWindowAction.java:63)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.model.action.SwitchWindowAction.executeAction(SwitchWindowAction.java:34)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.model.action.ActionWithDelay.execute(ActionWithDelay.java:27)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.processor.ActionFlowPlayer.execute(ActionFlowPlayer.java:290)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.processor.ActionFlowPlayer.processAction(ActionFlowPlayer.java:256)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.processor.ActionFlowPlayer.lambda$1(ActionFlowPlayer.java:120)
at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1249)
at com.workfusion.studio.rpa.recorder.processor.ActionFlowPlayer.lambda$0(ActionFlowPlayer.java:120)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Could it be due to the licence file ???

Thanks

@Pierre_Bernier3,

Does this issue reproduce with newly created recordings?

I have the same issue. Yesterday downloaded and installed 1.1.1 and created new recording

Hi Sacha
New recording does not give this error , so only scripts from 1.1.1 executed on 1.1.2 are failing

@Pierre_Bernier3,

please see this topic - Scripts not migrated to v 1.1.1

@andriy_sorych - you need to use 1.1.2 now to have a valid OCR license