WorkFusion Power User Certification

Please use this tread for all of your questions about Power User Certification.

Hi there, can anyone help me with getting one more attempt regarding Power User Certification - Knowledge Validation Quiz. I received a score of 7.88 after making a silly error. Will appreciate it. Thanks

Hi, Deren! Please, press “Support” button on quiz page of Automation Academy and the support team will provide you one more attempt.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi,
I have extracted company_name,city and mail from cards.
I have to open the browser based on company_name,but not able to get the data from process 1 to process 2.
Could you please help me out

Hi ,
I am also doing that certification.Please help me doing it

Thanks in advance

Hi, Ravikumar!
Your BP should look like this:

@abrakovich This flow which u have suggested is already mentioned in the assignment.

The BP that i have created is executing as below
step 1:It is extracting company_name,city and email.
step 2: If it is workfusion it should get time,but it is not moving to get time in this second step rather it is extracting the next card details and then it starts executing get time process for the previous executed company_name.

I have tried to store all plotmaps detials in excel but only one card details are entered.
Please help me to resolve this issue.

Hi ,

I am trying to execute the following mail but getting errors. please help me

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

https://vr1684.workfusion.com

Hello everyone! Let’s make a call tomorrow at ${city_time}. Please take into consideration that in my city the time will be ${local_time}.

The error is as follows:
12:10:50 [INFO] VarDefProcessorValidated starts processing…
12:10:50 [WARN] You use reserved variable name(s) ‘applicationHost’ in your script . That can cause unpredictable behaviour (including crashes) and will be forbidden in future versions. Please consider renaming the variable.
12:10:50 [INFO] ConstantProcessor starts processing…
12:10:50 [INFO] ConstantProcessor processor executed in 0ms.
12:10:50 [INFO] VarDefProcessorValidated processor executed in 6ms.
12:10:50 [INFO] MailPlugin starts processing…
12:10:50 [INFO] ConstantProcessor starts processing…
12:10:50 [INFO] ConstantProcessor processor executed in 0ms.
12:11:11 [ERROR] org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Sending the email to the following server failed : smtp.office365.com:465
org.webharvest.runtime.processors.plugins.MailPluginException: org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Sending the email to the following server failed : smtp.office365.com:465
at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.plugins.MailPlugin.executePlugin(MailPlugin.java:123)
at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.WebHarvestPlugin.execute(WebHarvestPlugin.java:125)
at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.BaseProcessor.run(BaseProcessor.java:127)
at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:169)
at org.webharvest.runtime.Scraper.execute(Scraper.java:182)
at com.freedomoss.crowdcontrol.webharvest.executor.LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.executeWebHarvestTask(LocalWebharvestTaskExecutor.java:173)
at com.workfusion.studio.launch.SingleThreadWebHarvestProcess.processTaskInputs(SingleThreadWebHarvestProcess.java:77)
at com.workfusion.studio.launch.SingleThreadWebHarvestProcess.start(SingleThreadWebHarvestProcess.java:46)
at com.workfusion.studio.launch.WebHarvestMainLauncher.launch(WebHarvestMainLauncher.java:108)
at com.workfusion.studio.launch.WebHarvestMainLauncher.main(WebHarvestMainLauncher.java:180)
Caused by: org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Sending the email to the following server failed : smtp.office365.com:465
at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.sendMimeMessage(Email.java:1469)
at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.send(Email.java:1496)
at org.webharvest.runtime.processors.plugins.MailPlugin.executePlugin(MailPlugin.java:121)
… 9 more
Caused by: com.sun.mail.util.MailConnectException: Couldn’t connect to host, port: smtp.office365.com, 465; timeout 60000;
nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.openServer(SMTPTransport.java:2118)
at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.protocolConnect(SMTPTransport.java:712)
at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:388)
at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:246)
at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:195)
at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:254)
at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:124)
at org.apache.commons.mail.Email.sendMimeMessage(Email.java:1459)
… 11 more
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.waitForConnect(Native Method)
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(DualStackPlainSocketImpl.java:85)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:172)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
at com.sun.mail.util.SocketFetcher.createSocket(SocketFetcher.java:329)
at com.sun.mail.util.SocketFetcher.getSocket(SocketFetcher.java:217)
at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.openServer(SMTPTransport.java:2084)
… 18 more
12:11:11 [INFO] -------------------------------------------
12:11:11 [INFO] EXECUTION FAILED
12:11:11 [INFO] Connection timed out: connect (sendmail.xml:17)
12:11:11 [INFO] -------------------------------------------

Hi there! My bot task “OCR Cards” is working and is finding the business cards from the links in Minio Browser. But when i run it in the Workflow tab of the business process it doesn’t seem to work, it says it is unable to find the business card to OCR.

paste screenshot of your recording.I will try to help u

Hi,

I have submitted the zip file containing all the requested files for Power User Certification Assignment.

How long does it take to complete the grading process?

Thanks

Hi, Rajesh!

Your assignment have been graded.

Hey @Drungasamy
the link that is extracted from minio browser might have expired.
By default it has 45 min of time and then it expires,better to increase it’s time when u copy link
I hope this might help you

Hello. I have big problem. I cannot extract company_name from card. Can you help me?
I have mistake. but i don’t understand

Set the anchor region correctly as mentioned in power user certification assignment.
The code is looking clumpsy better to use following:
1: open website
2: ocr email
3:ocr company
4:ocr city