WorkFusion is pleased to announce the first general availability release of the WorkFusion Studio – an Eclipse-based IDE intended to develop WorkFusion machine configurations. The WorkFusion Studio delivers powerful new features like code completion, in-line debugging, and integration to external source control tools. Be amongst the first to access the new environment, and take advantage of these great new capabilities.
WorkFusion Studio substitutes the WIDE (WorkFusion Web-Harvest IDE) and makes it more comfortable to develop machine configs and RPA scripts.
In this release you can try out the following features:
- Easy code editing process
- Code highlighting (XML, Groovy)
- Code completion (XML, Groovy)
- Code formatting (XML, Groovy)
- Static code error analyzer for Groovy
- WorkFusion Features support
- Config settings: Input data, Output folder, RPA server, local and remote Data Stores, S3 access, Secure Storage
- Web-Harvest Plugins Support
- Launch and Debug
- Multiple run configurations
- XML debugging: function calls, included configs, variables and expressions view
- Groovy debugging
- Console output
- Seamless update process
Release Notes: https://kb.workfusion.com/display/Releases/WorkFusion+Studio
Installation and Usage: https://kb.workfusion.com/display/WF/WorkFusion+Studio
You can use the WorkFusion Forum to discuss this GA release, submit feedback and ideas.