WorkSpace unavailable, Control Tower has no button to start it

Hi @archanakumari5caf686f094ee did you download the Starter version of RPA Express from the website?

Hi @ashapkina,

Yes I downloaded and installed RPA Express Starter as RPA Express Business Pro I guess is licensed and need subscription.

You only need subscription if you use several bots.
If you use 1 bot, you can continue using the Business version without the license.

Thanks a lot @ashapkina !! I will install business version then

1 Like

Hi @ashapkina is it possible to use control tower in the free version ???

Yes, you can, but the free version has only 1 bot concurrent bot.

i have click on control tower and it wont start as in the previous version

i am using only one bot

On your screenshot, the Control Tower is started.
Doesn’t it open in the browser when you click on the link?

Hi @ashapkina
yes, is is in running but the control tower is not opening when i click on the link
a walk-around was to type the link below
http://localhost:15280/workfusion/login

Please advice

Does no window open in the browser at all?

Could you send other Studio logs from C:\RPAExpress\Studio\logs and Agent logs from C:\RPAExpress\Agent\Logs ?

Thank you

Hi @h01234567 thank you for sending the logs.

According to the logs, tomcat cannot start.

Could you additionally send tomcat logs from C:\RPAExpress\Workfusion\tomcat\logs and the screenshot with your system details?

Hi every one…

I am try to execute recording on control tower but the problem is after so many try i am not start the control tower in rpa express (lumen version 2.2.1).
please tell me how to start control tower and execute my recording.

Thank you…

@Jitendriya do I understand you correctly that you press the Start button in the tray menu, the status changes to Starting and then to Not Started again?

@ashapkina In try menu no start button present

Please see solution in the post above

Can you tell me what is the license cost after trial period.

Please contact our sales team using the form on the website. They will get back to you with all the required details.

Also, after the trial expires you will still have access to Control Tower, but only the local one and you will only have 1 bot.

In “RPA Express Pro BUSINESS” after trial period still i access to Control Tower for how many days.

Currently, we don’t limit access to Control Tower at all.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues with components tab in version 2.3